Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 25 of the Share the Road, Share the Ride Conga

very large breakfast buffet
A very large breakfast buffet with a host of choices

I got up to a glorious morning.  I had a hot shower, a great hot shower and a fabulous cup of coffee.
I edited some photos and got myself organized for the day.  I went down to the breakfast room, I was so surprised at the virtual feast that is provided. Hot eggs, sausage, fruits, cereals, juices...

I had a healthy breakfast and headed back to the room to get my bags for check out.

I looked longingly at the hot tub and promised myself I would take advantage of that on my return.
We have a date this hot tub and I!

If you are looking to pamper yourself a bit while on the road, may I recommend you try this hotel.
It is simply marvellous and with all of the amenities, it is a good value.

Rooms at The Marriott start at $139.00 for corporate and $159.00 regular – this is one sweet hotel with tons of amenities and very conveniently located for easy access to the highways!



The Marriott Residence Inn Moncton
600 Main Street · 

Moncton, New Brunswick 
E1C 0M6 Canada
Phone: 1-506-854 7100
Fax: 1-506-854 7108
Web: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/yqmri-residence-inn-moncton/

I left Moncton and headed towards Nova Scotia, it was such a glorious morning to ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment