Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 23 of the 2011 Share the Road, Share the Ride Conga

Day 23 of the 2011 Share the Road, Share the Ride Conga would prove to be a very easy travel day in spite of doing 850 Kms and having to navigate through three cities. Once out of Ottawa the traffic was moderate and everyone seemed in a good mood – it was a really pleasant day for travel!

I checked into my room at the Quality Inn Pres du Lac in St Andre, just out side of Grand Falls. After I unloaded my bike, I phoned my aunt and uncle to see if we could have a coffee together. I visited with them until about 11pm and then headed back to the hotel and my room for some much needed slumber. I love this hotel for many reasons. The staff are wonderful, the view from your room is fabulous, the breakfast is a small feast and the pool etc are an added bonus!
Cabins dot the man made lake at the Quality Inn Pres du Lac
Cabins dot the man made lake at the Quality Inn Pres du Lac

Ample parking Quality Inn Pres du Lac in St Andre
Ample parking

At the Quality Inn Pres du Lac
A great place for morning coffee

The Quality Hotel Pres du Lac is 
located: 10039 route 144
(2 miles west of Grand Falls)
Exit 75 on the Trans-Canada Highway 
Phone: (506) 473-1300
Reservations: 1 888-473-1300

Web Site: www.presdulac.com
   

No comments:

Post a Comment